By MattCobra
Do you hate me, I know i've been a bad boi to you in your mafia
Do you hate me?
Also what am I to you?
Lads, I don’t hate anyone.
how bad are u at payday 2 from 1-10 ?
and do u want me to carry u ?

will u marry me :heartfulpanda: ?
My dude, I am a PayDay 2 pro, I use amcar on death sentence get on my level. Also, I can’t marry you because I would be sinning because it is common knowledge that speaking before marriage is a sin.
By MattCobra
keke do you love me

Sure
What are those 2 peoples still doing here? ^^
Being silly geese
By MattCobra
Be my mr rogers papa.
?
By ShrewdShroud
ShrewdShroud's Psycho Questions #4
If every kill you made in unturned would cost the life of a stranger somewhere in the world and you would be told about it, how would you feel about your past?what would you do in the future?
Bonus question: Do you believe in anything after death?
By MattCobra
ShrewdShroud's Psycho Questions #4
If every kill you made in unturned would cost the life of a stranger somewhere in the world and you would be told about it, how would you feel about your past?what would you do in the future?
Bonus question: Do you believe in anything after death?
Well um, considering that I’ve only killed 2K people I’d think to myself ‘at least I’m not as bad as Hitler’ and I’d probably never kill in Unturned again.

As for the bonus question (please don’t hate me) but I’m actually an atheist so that’s a no.
ShrewdShroud liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
As for the bonus question (please don’t hate me) but I’m actually an atheist so that’s a no.
But Matt, why not join the religion of Litianity where once you die, you get to go to Jake Paul's mansion?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!