Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By MattCobra
Title pretty self explanatory. I’ve seen a few people do this. Thought I’d give it a try.

Plox nothing to personal
By Cookie
what do u think about anime/hentai

also whats ur favourite food ?
By MattCobra
what do u think about anime/hentai

also whats ur favourite food ?
1. Anime and hentai are sins (personally don’t see the appeal)

2. I love the burgers they give at 5 guys
By MattCobra
what do y prefer criminal or police ?
This is honestly a tricky one. I’m a police captain on 13 and a criminal on 10. If I had to give one up, I’d probably give up police captain because criminal makes more money. However, I still love police rp especially when I get to kill some raiders or listen to Bad Boys by Inner Circle
By Hemlight-Lego
Would You Like To Se Korven IRL?????? or me.......
By MattCobra
Would You Like To Se Korven IRL?????? or me.......
Seen pictures of both of you. I’d prefer to see you because you look a smashable I MEAN COS YOU’RE COOLER
By Hemlight-Lego
pm me and you will see more ;)

eggs dhee
By Hemlight-Lego
But i got one more thing, will you apply for staff again and why? do you believe that you will get staff back agin?
By MattCobra
But i got one more thing, will you apply for staff again and why? do you believe that you will get staff back agin?
Tbh, I probably won’t apply for staff again. In fact, my activity over the next two years will decrease heavily due to pressure from exams and stuff as well as I’ve recently tried to get a social life and hobbies other then PandaHut.

And no, I’ve been demoted twice and quite frankly, I think Classified and Ragnaros have had enough of me already.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!