Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Lit
I remember this day like it was yesterday. The day I got accepted. Although the day I did, i had no idea, as I went out for a camping trip for a good 3 days, I was 19 at the time and now I'm 20. Although I quit rp, I moved on to other things in life. I did drop out of college though and trust me it was the best time of my life when I did. It was a huge relief when I did it, why? I have no idea. If you would like to read the first rpstaff app I did heres a link https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... t&start=10 c; catch yall on rustturned (if it still exists and cyka blyat comrades)
By Aren
I remember you, one of the first moderators I met in this community. You were always a friendly guy whenever I pmed you! Sucks that I didn’t get to work along side you.
By MattCobra
You're before my time but I've heard good things about you. Suh
By Voxil
Hi Lit. You were during my time at Pandahut, I believe you became staff a short while after I was accepted for my 2nd term? To be honest, my life isn't much different from yours. I dropped out of 8th grade to move to Florida due to family issues, I was 13 at the time, in the 3 days I'll be 14. It's been a long ass road to get to where I am now, but damn has it been fun. I hope to see you again, Lit.
By Lit
I know its a late response, but I appreciate your guys support. Thank You!
By Liona
I remember you boy. You kept cracking jokes in Discord.

Shame your gone, big loss for the RP Staff team when you resigned.
By Slushy
im really bored so im going through these things whos lit i don't remember him

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!