Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Stryker
Hello my name is Stryker "real name Cody"

I've been on panda hut for quite a while "way before PEI had the map expansion"

Well anyways on PH10 I'm a cop, and on PH13 I'm a kidnapper "both jobs I'm more than willing to cuff you and throw you in the back of a car"

A little bit about myself is that I am 17 and I live in California (believe it or not its really shitty in Cali)
and with me being so close to the ocean its no surprise that I'm interested in the navy, in which I am actually in ROTC but the Enlisted route In my current Naval unit I'm the lead corpsman "medic" and I'm a petty officer 3rd class

Im a pretty nice person unless you get on my bad side then well its probably better to leave me alone.

Sometimes i can get really into RP and will umm well play the part more than others would and begin to yell commands and stuff of that sorts.

I've previously been in multible police and bandit groups although i cant remember them all.

Police groups: Khaosius DEA, Klockman PHSD, Snuffy WNG, some other ones

Bandit groups: Snuffy PKGB, and some other ones cant remember
By Voxil
Hey Stryker, I remember you from yours and my time in the Drug Enforcment Agency. Sadly, that time has passed. I remember working with you and being cuffed and thrown in the back of a cruiser by you.
By Danny Dog
Hey Stryker, I remember you from yours and my time in the Drug Enforcment Agency. Sadly, that time has passed. I remember working with you and being cuffed and thrown in the back of a cruiser by you.
I remember him and Khoas KOSing me because I was in the ‘DEA private base’
By DeathExperience
Cool to have you here again Stryker! :D
Btw if you search for a group, there is on every
RP server a PSD (Klockman's PHSD is now PSD, and other groups you know got disbanded.)
PSD on 10 is Strong, but there are some better ones (i think.)
The aztrozzi on 13 is strong too, but they are one of the only groups on 13.
Psd on 13 had 13 under control, and it seems like we will be enemies on both servers xD.
Yeah :D
By Danny Dog
Cool to have you here again Stryker! :D
Btw if you search for a group, there is on every
RP server a PSD (Klockman's PHSD is now PSD, and other groups you know got disbanded.)
PSD on 10 is Strong, but there are some better ones (i think.)
The aztrozzi on 13 is strong too, but they are one of the only groups on 13.
Psd on 13 had 13 under control, and it seems like we will be enemies on both servers xD.
Yeah :D
PHSD never existed. There was CSD but not PHSD
By Aren
Hi Stryker aka captain “muffled words because you are screaming to much”

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!