Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Negan/Black_Death
Hello everyone! I Negan or as others may know me as Black_Death am back! I will be returning to Pandahut RP soon! #ReturnOfNegan #I'mBack
By Lex Of Talionis
Hello everyone! I Negan or as others may know me as Black_Death am back! I will be returning to Pandahut RP soon! #ReturnOfNegan #I'mBack
With no disrespect intended, but why #ReturnOfNegan xdddddd
By Negan/Black_Death
Because on my PC my account got banned because another account on my PC got perma banned. So I did nothing wrong to get the ban (Admins did nothing about it). Now I've found my other PC and I'm gonna try to run it and if it works I will be returning to Pandahut 13.
By TrippL
You would be IP banned. Switching computers is not going to do anything
By NeedlessMemeing
Because on my PC my account got banned because another account on my PC got perma banned. So I did nothing wrong to get the ban (Admins did nothing about it). Now I've found my other PC and I'm gonna try to run it and if it works I will be returning to Pandahut 13.
The classic 'it was on my ip, I did nothing wrong!'
By Mellon
Welcome back?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!