Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Classified_
The title is pretty self-explanatory, you may ask me almost anything (keep it family friendly) and I will try to answer anything, (Note: I'm not obligated to answer things I don't feel comfy with :p)
Burnt liked this
By Mellon
The title is pretty self-explanatory, you may ask me almost anything (keep it family friendly) and I will try to answer anything, (Note: I'm not obligated to answer things I don't feel comfy with :p)
How many dead cats have you taken pictures of? and if so, can you send them to me?
By Classified_
How many dead cats have you taken pictures of? and if so, can you send them to me?
I've not taken any pics of dead cats, so I can't send em...
By Mellon
I've not taken any pics of dead cats, so I can't send em...
Would you like some?
By Classified_
Would you like some?
No...
By Goldy
How do you think of me ?
By Classified_
How do you think of me ?
What do I think of you?

You smell bad <3
By MattCobra
Jake Paul or Logan Paul?
By Classified_
Jake Paul or Logan Paul?
Neither!
By ShrewdShroud
What is the origin of your former nickname "Priest Pleblo"?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!