Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By _Walrus_Knight_
Hello Panda Hut users,

My name is _walrus_knight_, though you may call me by a variety of names (Noah, Walrus, Wally, Walnut); I'm an avid builder and exterior decorator in Minecraft and Unturned... though my interior design is more than lacking (pls help me). I am 22 years old, born in July, and I'm a (mostly) grown man from California, though I am moving to Texas. I enjoy assisting others with any problems they have, listening to all types of music (though my favorites consist of artists like Avicii, Bastille, and some abstract artists). I have high-functioning Asperger's, so I apologize if I don't seem like your usual human. Grammar is excessively important to me, when something is out of place it irks me...

I'm seriously horrid at describing myself, though I'm improving; if you have any other questions, feel free to message me on Discord (WalrusKnightTV#2684), as I may not be on the forums very often.

Sincerely,
ya boi, Walrus
Mushy, iMC, Lex Of Talionis and 2 others liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
+1 yeahhhhh this man's has great memes on #offtopic on discord. Not as good as mine sadly, but this bih is thicc af if you ask me
_Walrus_Knight_ liked this
By Burnt
Nice to see you come around and join the community, I hope you enjoy your time!

I’ve also noticed you haven’t fully learned on the controls inside of unturned, if you ever have questions feel free to ask and I’m sure the community would gladly help!
_Walrus_Knight_ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!