Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Mellon
Hey....... I'm Mellon..... as you probably know, I am (currently and hope to stay) a pandahut mod (trial mod as of now) and see every one make these very interesting life story's here... I wish my life was interesting.

Before you keep reading, this life story is literally my life story, has nothing to do with pandahut, or anything dramatic, just my life.

Well It all started in the late days of January 2003, I was expected to be born on February 20-28th, but I wasn't, I was born on that snowy night, I was snowed in the hospital for a extra 2 days , No one could come in, and no one could go out, my mom says it was scary, Since I was born at around 11:48 pm, they say It was hard for me to adapt to the timezone as I was born into a bad sleep schedule, for the next 13 days I would live at my house, that is until we moved down the street, into a house that belonged to my moms parents (which were still alive then(rip)) I have a sister who was born 1 year and 349 days before me, meaning we needed a bigger house so we can all fit. For the next 4 years It was a normal life, then at the age of 5 I started preschool, or now as I address it.... hell..... This preschool was also a church, so there were people ages 3-10. The first year here was okay, but then It got worst... when I was 6 they got a new teacher, this teacher HATED me. This teacher would yell at me for playing with hot wheels, but when any one else does, she doesn't. I started 1st grade and instantly got a liking, by 3rd grade I meet my best friend which I still know to this day, I was known as the "King of Recess", I invented this game called swing ball, which was played for this next 5 years at this school. By age 13, I started middle school, here I became less known, Until 7th grade, when I roasted the schools 'popular kid', Then to this day i'm still kinda known as a cool mans. In my 15 years of existence, I've been to 38 of the 50 states, So that's my pointless life story...... literally nothing interesting
By MattCobra
I've roasted the most popular kid in my school before.
By TrippL
Id say this was boring to read but i had nothing else to do
Is this how it went?
MattCobra > You're nan has the big gay
Popular Kid > *cries*
TheWolfKing<3 liked this
By tMoist
No u
By MattCobra
Is this how it went?
Popular Kid > *cries*
That’s exactly how it went
By Mellon
Is this how it went?
Popular Kid > *cries*
That’s exactly how it went
The most popular guy said at a assembly (where the whole school is together) in the audience to me "Hey look its Mellon, funny name duddeeee, ha ha, then I asked him the weather, he said its 16 (degrees) then I responded with, thats your IQ
By Mellon
That was a joke btw, u forgot how I legit roasted him
By Mellon
Id say this was boring to read but i had nothing else to do
Yeah, like I said, my life is boring

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!