Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Lit
Hello my guys, I'm back from my dark cave, just won't be on the servers only the forums. I left Panda Hut a while back only because I had a phase of depression due to life issues and had to get my way out of it. On the other hand, I'm 19 years old of age in my own apartment. Living a good life with some obstacles in the way, at the end of each "storm" there's a " double rainbow". Never give up on yourself. Yeehaw.
By Voxil
Well you can ask a couple people I've helped wit depression, a few on diff servers and one from PH, People call me Voxi the Therapist. Hit me up if you need halp.
By Lit
I'm hot and ready and back but I'm fine, I've destroyed that dark passenger within me. :hystericalpanda: all I have is a laptop that sucks ass and I can't play Unturned no more.
By tMoist
Good to have ya backish
By Liona
you still suck. Just saying.
By Lit
Love ya too Reggie, and thanksish Moist
By Social Skillz
Hello my guys, I'm back from my dark cave, just won't be on the servers only the forums. I left Panda Hut a while back only because I had a phase of depression due to life issues and had to get my way out of it. On the other hand, I'm 19 years old of age in my own apartment. Living a good life with some obstacles in the way, at the end of each "storm" there's a " double rainbow". Never give up on yourself. Yeehaw.
FINALLY YOUR BACK! My room has been so dark without you here. Now come back so I can see what I'm doing on my Christian Minecraft Server
By Mellon
How were you in a dark cave? Your name is lit..... (Sorry for the trash joke)
By Lit
Mellon there was nothing to start a spark with therefore I had no power and then I randomly found a whole box on unused matches.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!