Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Lex Of Talionis
Hello, hi i'm Jacob, better known as JacobandTay. Tays my brother. I'm Very active on the pandahut servers, mostly 13
and 10. If you see me in RP don't be afraid to say hi. Some stuff about me is that im actually 16, Live in NY, and is Decent at PvP. So yeah that's me hope to see y'all ingame
Last edited by Lex Of Talionis on April 11th, 2018, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lex Of Talionis
Why do we?
By Yoseph
I have a question.... Why do we destroy bird homes to make bird houses?
lmao that was funny :laugh:
By Lex Of Talionis
The definition of home is- the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.

The definition of houses-provide (a person or animal) with shelter or living quarters

Verdict- Bird houses are a downgrade from birdhomes since homes are supposed to be permanant and houses are shelters, in which shelters aren't perminant. So if we destroy bird homes we are downgrading their current property
By wonslowcar
Who tf said home is permanent.

It's called connotation. When 2 words mean the same thing, but they have different feelings to it. For example, home and house. They both mean the same thing. A house is something you live in, but a home is something you feel safe in.
By TrippL
Both are fun to blow up
tMoist, Lex Of Talionis liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!