Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
I am officer Jenkins and I plan on server the good people of the pandahut servers. I am new to unturned and my brother (Angrypork) refered me to this server of roleplay to start my unturned career. I would like to play with him, but he got banned and is letting me use his forum account.

I am 17 years old and plan on joining the United States Marines next year when I graduate high school.

I am funny or think I am, and I am a fairly friendly person unlike my brother lol.

I also hope I will not be discriminated against, for the stupid things my brother has done on the server (I watched some of his videos.)I do hope that once you guys get to know me will realize we are not alike, and I'm the cooler one.
I am officer Jenkins and I plan on server the good people of the pandahut servers. I am new to unturned and my brother (Angrypork) refered me to this server of roleplay to start my unturned career. I would like to play with him, but he got banned and is letting me use his forum account.

I am 17 years old and plan on joining the United States Marines next year when I graduate high school.

I am funny or think I am, and I am a fairly friendly person unlike my brother lol.

I also hope I will not be discriminated against, for the stupid things my brother has done on the server (I watched some of his videos.)I do hope that once you guys get to know me will realize we are not alike, and I'm the cooler one.
Nice to meet you! My name is Matt! Can’t wait to see you in RP!
Lol yeah your brother is a real dummy (he has some nice mythics though)

Nice to meet you! My name is Matt! Can’t wait to see you in RP!
What one do u play on
This is sketch central. If you yourself want to be unbanned make a new steam account and go here to make an appeal. You will most likely not be unbanned on this account though.

Anyways, welcome to the community! If you have any of questions feel free to shoot me a DM on these platforms!
Discord: ShadowNova#9551
In-game: Abstract Shadow
Forums: You already know. :]

United States marines? Good luck in the field if you make it! :hystericalpanda:
This is sketch central. If you yourself want to be unbanned make a new steam account and go here to make an appeal. You will most likely not be unbanned on this account though.

Anyways, welcome to the community! If you have any of questions feel free to shoot me a DM on these platforms!
He just gave me his alt forum account, since I don't really like signing my email out on places. But I can make a email for my own name and reasons if you want. I Jenkins will probably be the only one using this account. My brother, Angrypork, said "I would like to be unbanned to play with old friends if there are any left". He also said his original forum account got banned.

He just gave me his alt forum account, since I don't really like signing my email out on places. But I can make a email for my own name and reasons if you want. I Jenkins will probably be the only one using this account. My brother, Angrypork, said "I would like to be unbanned to play with old friends if there are any left". He also said his original forum account got banned.
Yeah I understand but you'd probably still need to make a separate account to get yourself unbanned and tell your brother to appeal himself if he wants to play with old friends.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!