Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Social Skillz
Hello people of Pandahut. I'm Social Skillz, or Lord Tachanka, or Nikolam. And I think it's time I actually try to come back to Pandahut.
I know my mistakes in the past, but this is for those, and some of my stories.
So, let me tell you my story on Pandahut.

I joined Pandahut, I think it was May 12th or something like that. I saw the server and thought it was really good and well-made. There was alot of good roleplay, and I finally found a server that I could spend my summer in. I spent my whole days playing Pandahut, and thought it was amazing...until about 3-4 months ago..

So I became Trial Mod 2 or 3 times, changing my username to 'trick' people (admins you can blacklist me from staff, i messed up and im sorry) into thinking I was completely new in Pandahut. I changed to try to get rid of my old enemies (orange is one i remember) and try to start fresh. I never knew it would bring me down.

I was a trial mod once for a week before getting removed due to being bias, another for about two weeks, then one active for 3 weeks until resigning after a month due to real life issues. Those were the greatest times of my life, but I never got it through to walk away from sits without doing anything..I've learned that now, and maybe after a month or two of being back I may try to apply again.

The main way I changed it through a game called ROBLOX (hate comments will be removed, we all have our games we like) on a group called the State of Firestone. I've been in that state for about 5 months now, and its amazing! I've learnt so much that I would never learn through Pandahut, but I owe some of it to you guys here at Pandahut.

To even improve roleplay I've tried making businesses within Pandahut to try and make it much more interesting of a game, but all those times I've failed...I've just always wanted to help others, but no one ever wanted to be helped. Theres alot of people out there who do need help within Pandahut, such as money wise or even new. Heck, I was even new once as a Weaponsmith with only 30k bamboo just trying to make it around.

I'm sorry for everything I've done in the past. I'm sorry for being a waste of admins time for making me staff. I'm sorry for being toxic, and I'm especially sorry to Reek, who I turned away from thinking he wouldn't make it as a mayor. Reek, if you ever read this, we should really play together again. We had so much fun memories together and I enjoyed them all. We should even try to run as mayor again, and bring real change into Pandahut. We had great times, but unfortunately sometimes those things have to go.

I'm especially sorry to all of my friends I turned away from, I blocked out in an effort to change and leave, those I've became enemies with. You all may still hate me after this, and nothing will change about that. I'll always be Social Skillz, and nothing will ever change about that.

To sum it up I'm returning to Pandahut.
By Social Skillz
ignore this, its so i dont have and you dont have to see this in unanswered
By tMoist
I'll answer for you social <3

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!