Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Loxtonjoel
Build it on RP mate, it tends to last a bit longer :P
By Shifty
I've been considering it. It's something I enjoy doing, it helps people out, and strengthens the community but starting from scratch on a RP server is my main concern at the moment. That, and getting adjusted to a vastly different set of rules and playstyles. I'm completely in the dark when it comes to the RP servers and how they operate, but it's definitely an idea I've been tossing around.
By PhantomPear
I've been considering it. It's something I enjoy doing, it helps people out, and strengthens the community but starting from scratch on a RP server is my main concern at the moment. That, and getting adjusted to a vastly different set of rules and playstyles. I'm completely in the dark when it comes to the RP servers and how they operate, but it's definitely an idea I've been tossing around.
Dont worry Shifty, if needed ill teach you the basics :P
By Shifty
Oh I'll definitely need a guide if I do lol. Reading the rules and some of the forum posts on how some things work just about made my head spin. PvP servers are so much more simple, but I understand the RP servers have to preserve the style of gameplay. It really is tempting, though. Glad to know there's some people I can turn to for advice if/when I decide to give the RP servers a shot. Until then, y'all can find me dodging bullets and jets on the pvp servers xD
lifesuckssometimes liked this
By tMoist
Oh I'll definitely need a guide if I do lol. Reading the rules and some of the forum posts on how some things work just about made my head spin. PvP servers are so much more simple, but I understand the RP servers have to preserve the style of gameplay. It really is tempting, though. Glad to know there's some people I can turn to for advice if/when I decide to give the RP servers a shot. Until then, y'all can find me dodging bullets and jets on the pvp servers xD
You look like you have the potential to be a great rper, I hope you do join rp :P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!