Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Berrie Dealer
Honestly to me sounds like you're putting people on a guilt trip, making people feel bad for you so you can have attention and even others money. Also sounds like you're ungratefull for Stan buying you a rank for example: "Btw when ur giving me the rank?"
By tMoist
Also sounds like you're ungratefull for Stan buying you a rank for example: "Btw when ur giving me the rank?"
It's just a question, if I were in his position I would be wondering the same thing. Can't blame him mate.
By Sudath
Guys, don't give this kid hate. there is nothing wrong here. I was kinda joking around saying it was sad but im still gonna pay him cause I wanna. If you think hes ungrateful or think hes being a attention seeker then please refrain from saying anything at all.
Last edited by Sudath on December 5th, 2017, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeathExperience liked this
By DeathExperience
Sorry if this seems personal but are you in a financial crisis or something?
No!
Dude why ur asking?!
I just sayd that i sadly dont have a rank.
I dont have paypal and co.!
I was saying that because everyone was talking about how depressing your story was and how they wanted to buy ranks and stuff for you lol.
It where a joke. This is not sad xD
By DeathExperience
Honestly to me sounds like you're putting people on a guilt trip, making people feel bad for you so you can have attention and even others money. Also sounds like you're ungratefull for Stan buying you a rank for example: "Btw when ur giving me the rank?"
I just wrote why im here. U think that i just want ppls money?! Why i should! I dont play Pandahut cuz of Money and other things. I want to have fun RPing and playing with friends. Whats the problem? Just that i said that i dont like it cuz i cant buy it? I dlnt have PayPal and co.

And btw did u heard something like Communication?
If someone would just buy u a rank, and dont even said when, why, how... u would just ask these things. I am so happy that he buys me a rank, like he did to others. Thats very nice. He makes ppl happy, but u come and just hate. Why should i want Ppls money? I have money! Enough that i can live and play, and have fun here! I wabt no harm and trouble, but ur just so mean!
Its just a little Introduction. Im gonna Edit it, that ppl like u dont come and hate without any reason. :(
tMoist liked this
By Flopdup
i liek turtels
By Danny Dog
i liek turtels
i liek rosted pig
By Abstract Shadow
i liek turtels
i liek rosted pig
I liek rosted penguans
By Danny Dog
i liek turtels