Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Classified_
My name is Jonas, also known as "Priest" I am 100 years old and i come from ze gucci country of Norway.
I applied for staff here on Pandahut back in early Feb. This year uhhhh i got accepted tadaa now im head RP Badmeen

I love gaming as i used to be playing 6-7 hours almost everyday the past 6-7 years.
Now, i usually play 4hrs a day as i have school, work and sleepytime the rest. In the weekends i play up to 16ish hrs a day and sleep the rest.

I don't have anything else to add for now.

Uh. Priest Out?
By Fuzzy
My name is Jonas, also known as "Priest" I am 100 years old and i come from ze gucci country of Norway.
I applied for staff here on Pandahut back in early Feb. This year uhhhh i got accepted tadaa now im head RP Badmeen

I love gaming as i used to be playing 6-7 hours almost everyday the past 6-7 years.
Now, i usually play 4hrs a day as i have school, work and sleepytime the rest. In the weekends i play up to 16ish hrs a day and sleep the rest.

Uh. Priest Out?
I have the same kind of life tbh except my name is Moe also known aka Fuzzy
By TastyMelon
Only on sundays
By Agerax
wasteman
By Dre Pusheen

Uh. Priest Out?
Tmw is Sunday we gonna have sum fuk like we talked aboot

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!