Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Social Skillz
Hello PandaHut Users, most of you don't know or dont remember me, and thats fine. I'm a, you can say, veteran in Pandahut. And I've loved the times I've had in it. There's new staff I don't know, and old staff still there, and it's been fun. I havn't dedicated alot of time to playing PH recently, mostly because I don't know what to do. It's an Intoduction, but this is an introduction to my new PH career.
So in the comments put your idea of what I should be in Pandahut, whether it be a builder, a buisness owner, anything that can help improve RP in pandahut. I'll look over them every day and if I like your idea you'll get 100k bamboo in-game RP. I really want a new career in PH and to regain the reputation I once possessed. So its up to you, do you want to help a fellow player, or just get the 100k?
I've loved the times in Pandahut, but I just want something to improve Roleplay.
If it was your dream to do this job and I stole it, please DM me over Discord. R_udy#6310 and we'll work something out, see, already trying to improve RP.
You should see me on soon if I like your ideas.
Good Day.
By Abstract Shadow
I think you should be a CEO. Not only would it make realistic sense to create companies and thrive in them, but it would also help out RP a ton. You don't see too many CEO's on nowadays, and it's pretty rare to find a constructor or decorator on. I suggest you make a company, hire workers, and eventually spread your company to different towns. You could hire people to sell not only constructor/decorator items, but building items, weapons, clothes, body guarding services, etc. You could also hire protection so if you do branch out you wouldn't have to constantly worry about your hard work being destroyed.

P.S. A veteran is someone who's been here for a year or more:
By Social Skillz
I think you should be a CEO. Not only would it make realistic sense to create companies and thrive in them, but it would also help out RP a ton. You don't see too many CEO's on nowadays, and it's pretty rare to find a constructor or decorator on. I suggest you make a company, hire workers, and eventually spread your company to different towns. You could hire people to sell not only constructor/decorator items, but building items, weapons, clothes, body guarding services, etc. You could also hire protection so if you do branch out you wouldn't have to constantly worry about your hard work being destroyed.

P.S. A veteran is someone who's been here for a year or more:
Good idea, also I'm nearing that 1 year point
By xDreamLand
My person choise:
GREEN: I suggest you to pick this role!
ORANGE: Not the best, but you could join this
RED: Don't join this!

Police: Always helps!
Bandit: Not good, problems.
Kidnapper: Fun!
CEO: Helpfull
Armorsmith: Good role :)!
Bodyguard: Nice role :p!
Chef: Useless
Constructor: Useless
Builder: Useless
Salesman: Needed role!
Uber driver; Useless, but a nice role!
Fisherman: Useless!
Drug lord: Problems only
Hitman: Always exciting!
Mechanic: sort of nice
Mayor: Nice role, hard to get tho
Explosive Expert: Pretty much useless

I suggest you to be something In the green color. If I wouldn't be a police chief/mayor I would go for Salesman or Kidnapper :-)

Goodluck OP,
~xDreamLand
By Social Skillz
My person choise:
GREEN: I suggest you to pick this role!
ORANGE: Not the best, but you could join this
RED: Don't join this!

Police: Always helps!
Bandit: Not good, problems.
Kidnapper: Fun!
CEO: Helpfull
Armorsmith: Good role :)!
Bodyguard: Nice role :p!
Chef: Useless
Constructor: Useless
Builder: Useless
Salesman: Needed role!
Uber driver; Useless, but a nice role!
Fisherman: Useless!
Drug lord: Problems only
Hitman: Always exciting!
Mechanic: sort of nice
Mayor: Nice role, hard to get tho
Explosive Expert: Pretty much useless

I suggest you to be something In the green color. If I wouldn't be a police chief/mayor I would go for Salesman or Kidnapper :-)

Goodluck OP,
~xDreamLand
What server, 10 or 13
By Social Skillz
I mean maybe salesman because of a pawn shop, but those get raided from people who dont like us having fun.
By Social Skillz
I've since returned to Pandahut, working on a lumber buisness.
If a mod can, lock this topic.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!