Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By The Duke II
How to begin?
I started playing pandahut 1.5 years ago and I was intrigued by its unique rp experience and how it differed from any other rp server in unturned. I spent a long period of my time in pandahut as rcmp as well as bandit up until around June this year.
I was elected mayor twice on both pei and Washington as I had a clear vision on how to improve the role play experience on these servers...
As mayor I’ve learnt a lot however I cannot deny some people may view me as a controversial figure as well for trying to implement reforms whose benefits where not known to the common player.
Pandahut has had its fair share of ups and downs and many people have left and joined this community.
After I finish my mayoral term on the 7th of October I’ll be taking a long break for pandahut due to other commitments and interests.
I’d like this community to grow and attract more peoplike and I sincerely wish it the best of luck!
Anyway guys after the 7th you won’t be seeing me a lot but I might pop on ever now and again to say hello!
-Mayor Duke
DriftyEel, TrippL, ACerealBowl and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!