Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Sudath
Even tho I made a little introduction, I'd thought I'll say something similar because it brought back a lot of memories.

In January or February in 2016 JessyG and I started playing on the panda hut servers. We were amazed how everything was so cheap and we were hooked. We never got on the panda hut ts so they never knew who we were. In April we started playing RP. When I first joined I picked the the role "terrorist" and chucked a grenade at killgore and some other kids that were in a modest. I had no idea what I was doing, I got banned for a day after that. Since then Jessy and I took RP very seriously, we played it day and night and would average around 100 hours a week on rp. We then met up with khasoius aka storm. His group and my group would always raid each other and rob each other, then later on we put aside our differences and teamed up. We then started to rob and raid anything we wanted. No police force could stop us. I then later applied for mod and I got it. Only because of queen. Once i got mod on rp instantly some dude killed 5 people and then everyone started shooting each other, I was stressed out of my mind and so nervous cause I didn't wanna mess up. I then later moderated from 8pm until 5am. I had no life :P I am able to be on all the time because I am a highschooler but instead of going to high school I take on-line college classes, I am currently working towards my associates degree. Anyway, I became friends with band hammer, tublo, schwartzy, ninja and many more. I became very busy with real life events that I resigned because I wouldnt be able to stay active. When I was gone many many many people left and were gone. I came back and continued to play rp for awhile then re-applied for mod. I got mod for rp and then a week or two later I got super-mod. I was super mod on 13 and played day and night. Being super mod at that point was stressful because many people were leaving and there were few staff. Eventually I got burnt out. I realized I wasnt even playing the game anymore and it was just stressful, and moderating shouldn't be stressful, its just a game overall. So I resigned again and quit roleplaying. It wasnt fun anymore. khasouse aka storm got perm banned again for reasons that still aren't clear to this day and all my good old friends on rp were gone. I had no drive to rp or moderate on there. So I started just playing pvp for the rest of my days. There was a contest for ranks and I won the mvpplus rank and then they had it again and I somehow won again :P. after being here for over a year I decided to apply for global. I applied and got accepted :) SO here I am! Also congratulations for cerealbowl for still sticking around and wherever raheem is! there are some long time players that still hang around. pleaaaseeee dont leave!!! Anyway, I encourage everyone that hasn't meant me personally to try and do your best to moderate and have fun at the same time! and if you play rp try your best to role-play and add a experience. It only took my group to add a huge rp experience, it just took lots of time. Anyways for all who are still reading, I love youuuuuuu.
RagnarosPower liked this
By ACerealBowl
+1
- nice guy
- mod material
- friendly
- Good RPer
- overall a big +1

Also I agree with you. I feel as if every time I get on Rp I'm the only mod on and i just sit there and deal with sit after sit after sit. After sitting there for a solid 45 minutes I try to get some other mod on because literally all I do is sits. But thanks to the mods that helped me when I was tired of doing sits (renard, rydolla, hardium)
I sure hope we get some new rp staff soon.
Sudath liked this
By i4sheep
Hey I am active just can't be on during school, but weekends I am moderating all day
Sudath liked this
By Slushy
+1 bb
Sudath liked this
By Sudath
+1 bb
you 1+ my introduction??? what.... a..... pandahuuuuttt noooooooooooobbbbb dont take me to seriously, I still love you in a homo way jk or i think I'm kidding, I'm not too sure.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!