Ban/Mute Appeals Discord and any other Pandahut Service besides Unturned game servers (including RP).
By Godly Elite
A new Ban Appeal has been submitted by Godly Elite.
  • In-Game Name: Godly Elite for both
  • Ban ID: no ID
  • Ban Length (If Known): Perm ban
  • Time of Ban: Monday 8th, 5:00 pm
  • Server: Discord
  • Banned by Staff Member: Not known
  • Reason of Ban and Your Explanation: I was having a conversation with two players (Leedle and FFA Jimmy) they were talking about a time when Leedle may have doxed jimmy but it was actually just his Spotify name that he said, which was public so it wasnt doxxing. This is when leedle joked about jimmy being a snowflake because he made a ticket about it trying to get Leedle perm banned. This is when I said i would dox Jimmy as a joke which he and leedle both knew and got banned because of. Some of this might not be how it actually happened but i can't remember because it was nearly a month ago. I'm sorry and I won't joke about doxxing anyone anymore.
    2nd ban appeal
By Outspace
Why should we unban you? This is something we have to take pretty seriously because of the danger it can present.
By Godly Elite
Because I have learnt my lesson and I never had any intention of doxxing Jimmy and I know of the danger that's why I won't talk about it again even if it's a joke.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!