Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
I’m saying that I want to continue playing on your server, and I didn’t violate, but you say they did, I say that I only put a glue flag in that house and you don’t listen to me, I read the rules, and I didn’t build a house in the shape of a penis, but I didn’t violate, and if I had violated, I would have known why the ban was what I violated, and so I got a ban for something I didn’t do, I tell you and you ignore and don’t answer, I’m filing an appeal in discord - you rejects for the reason I already wrote an appeal, I wrote on the forum - they told me to write in discord, I wrote - you rejected it again, why, I ask, when I get unbanned, what do I need to do for this? : you write and don’t be offtopic
I don’t want to sit in a bathhouse not for my violation, because I didn’t violate

you have a bad unban system, the moderator Aku only rejects appeals, I say that I didn’t build that house, and didn’t want to violate it, I put up the claim flags in the unfinished house, and when he completed the house he came out as a member, and how could I know, I he was told to rebuild the house, he rebuilt it, and before that the admin of laziness said that he would not ban and told him to rebuild the house - he rebuilt it, and when he rebuilt it, we were banned by the whole team and the person who violated

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!