Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
Aku — Сегодня, в 09:38
That's what we tell everyone who tries to appeal a PvP ban on the forums as we've switched to appeals in discord.
Your appeal has already been denied, read the rules.

I: and what should I do next?
I added money to the server, played 15 hours a day, I was banned because I helped insert the flag flag, I write complaints and you reject me and say that I violated, I am well acquainted with the rules, but I say that this is the only reason calls for click flags, and you reject my application, tell me I want to continue playing on the server

I wouldn’t write to support if you answered! rather than ignored
@Aku I have already submitted an application on the forum, they told me to go to discord, I went in, wrote an application, and you are rejecting it for no reason, I even bought VIP+, and you are rejecting it further, I say that I did not violate it, and did not intend to , and you reject and reject, without explicit explanation
and what should I do if you just reject
I can’t wait half a year, there’s a war in my country
Russia's war against Ukraine

Aku — Сегодня, в 09:49
Once again you were told to submit an appeal through discord not the forums because that is what we tell everyone who tries to appeal a ban on the forums. Your appeals are being denied because you broke the rules and are now paying the consequences of your own actions. Buying a rank doesn't make you exempt to the rules.

I say again, I didn’t want to break the server rules!!!!, I was banned because I helped with the qualifying flag, I didn’t want to break the server rules, I even bought VIP + for further games on the territory, and you’re not listening to the game, I’m not responding in PM , the application is rejected, only Oldspace said on the forum in the discord bookmarks

No one is going to argue with you about this and you will not be unbanned.

helped with the construction of the house, but I was banned too, I didn’t live in that house

fwhat should I do? if you reject and don’t answer, I’m telling you, I can’t wait half a year for the application, there’s a war in my country,
I say again that I helped insert the legal flag, I was banned for pedophilia, I didn’t even build that house, I lived in another house with other people,

I wrote an appeal everywhere, only on the forum they answered me normally and did not reject me, so I wrote to discord and you rejected me! I ask why? I didn't violate it! you do not answer
Just tell me what should I do? , that's all I need to know: “When will I be unbanned? and where should I write?” and you just reject without any explanation
I spent time writing on the forum, they answered me - write to the discord, I wrote an appeal, I even apologized and said that I didn’t mean it like that, and I won’t help build anymore, you will reject me, and what should I do if you only reject,
answer normally and tell me what should I do and when will I be unbanned?
I said that I didn’t violate it, but I was banned

I didn't build the house
please understand this

and no matter how many appeals, SMS, complaints I write, they ignore me and reject appeals

I didn’t violate it, and I want to continue playing, they answer me: you violated the server rules, I say that I just helped put a claimflag, everything that I don’t write, complaints, appeals, SMS, they reject me or don’t answer me,
Like Aku told you 2-3 times already, PVP appeals are on discord, if you got denied, you can appeal after a week

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!