Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By ReesFrye
So i am [eWin.ws] Rees and i got banned from all pandahut servers for having a glitched base and im here to tell you guys how i got under the map. So i randomly logged on to pandahut #2 and i guess one of the player spawn things were bugged and caused me to spawn under the map. And im submitting it here because i want to know if i keep my rank after getting banned. (Im mvp+) Also i did not harm anyone with my underground base i just helped one dude and hooked him up.
By Mushy
Hi,

Don't worry, your rank will not be removed. Our bans for glitching usually only last up to a few days, unless it's a repeat offense. If you wish to submit a ban appeal, please do so here and we will be happy to reconsider it given the evidence you provide. Please be mindful that underground bases are strictly prohibited, even if you do not harm anyone.

Spawning under the map has become a more frequent occurrence after an Unturned update from a couple of weeks ago. If you know how to glitch into that particular spot, do not post it here. In that case, please DM one of our administrators (PvP or RP) on the Pandahut Discord and show it to them or send them a video of it.

As for spawning under the map, unfortunately this is beyond our control, although luckily this is an issue that does not happen very often.

In case you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to create a new topic. :party:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!