Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Tacklespore
Sense this new crappy update my kit nykorev is useless i was wondering if i could get that change so if a reply of the lists that i can pick from for vip would be much thanked
By Mushy
Sense this new crappy update my kit nykorev is useless i was wondering if i could get that change so if a reply of the lists that i can pick from for vip would be much thanked
Hello,

Please email us at contact@pandahut.net with your SteamId64 or Steam Profile link, as well as the PayPal email address used to get the rank, so that we can confirm your purchase.

In case you have any questions, feel free to reply to this topic. Otherwise, it will be automatically closed in 48 hours.
By Tacklespore
76561198330221834 is my 64 my ingame and discord name is tony krakowski my friend mrspar bought me the rank if need i will hop on a server to show my vip rank
By Mushy
Hello,

The information you have provided has been confirmed. However, we need to know which weapon you would like to replace your Nykorev.

Please keep in mind the weapon restrictions listed in our store section.
By Mushy
Hello,

We have not received a reply from you for several days, so this post has been locked. In case you still need any help, please feel free to create a new topic.

Thank you for your support!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!