Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By MrBagelCheese
Okay so this past week everyone has been starting school and jobs and all that stuff. Some people have lives I get it but recently we have had a real lack of staff on pvp we just wondering if we could get more staff or get the current staff to play more. The only reason I'm saying this is two nights in a row there has been someone spamming racism in the chat and hasn't been banned for it.Again i'm not being negative or rude just as a suggestion we need more staff to be online.
:heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
Mushy liked this
By Miku
There is a lot of servers and usually PVP staff are not on them all. The goal of PVP Staff is not to cover every server all day, PVP does not need that much staff like RP. If you notice someone breaking a rule, I encourage you to use our Discord (pandahut.net/discord) and tag @PvpStaff in #support. That is the best way to reach us, as it is not realistic for us to be on all servers when PVP really doesn't have that many issues.
Mushy, Supreme Leader liked this
By MrBagelCheese
Yeah a lot of people were reporting the staff never got on after we pinged them but i again i understand people have lives but this has happened 2 days in a row

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!