Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By mikey5565
me and my friend own the castle on 25 and a mod came and told we could not have sentries near the tel-porter
By Aren
It’s stopping people from being able to do the Easter egg. You are technically spawn damping which we advise against . If I had caught it, I would of wrecked the entire castle as you shouldn’t claim and entire area. It’s strictly in the rules to NOT claim an entire area.

Left for Mushy/Miku to finish
Mushy liked this
By mikey5565
alright but anyone could have done the Easter egg on any other server and im not claiming a whole entire area of the map just the castle
By Classified_
The castle is an easter-egg, if you claim/block it, you're removing some of the magic on the Germany map.

Since its a teleporter you spawn camp it.
A castle is an area which is used very often, not like a regular house but as an easter egg to get achievements, the sword or the XP.
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hey,

In order to clarify our rules about claiming areas, as noted by Aren and Pleblo, we have added no-place zones at the Castle locations on our Germany maps to prevent further incidents such as this one.

Please feel free to create a new topic under our Help Forum Section in case you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!