Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Tyson Lyons
Hello,
I have a problem. I bought MVP two days ago and now I dont get Bamboo anymore when Iam offline. Thats a bit weird, because when I was VIP+ I recieved Bamboo when I was offline. Yesterday I logged out with 27.000 Bamboo and now I still have the same amount of it. I wanna build a huge base with Birch Roofs and so on, because of that I want my Bamboo offline back. A friend has MVP too and he get Bamboo when he is offline, some other friends with the 40$ VIP get it too, Iam the only one who dont get it. Maybe it is a bug. Iam waiting for a response from you Guys.
Last edited by Tyson Lyons on October 23rd, 2015, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Miku
I don't understand. You don't get any bamboo while offline. If you donated you have to log in to receive your rewards, but if you're talking about Salary/ Money per hour you only get that when online. If you have donated and not received your money then please do tell us.
By Tyson Lyons
The thing is,
I recieved money when I was offline, because I logged off with 50k bamboo and logged in with 119k bamboo when I was VIP+. That was my problem.

Regards

Tyson Lyons
By Miku
I have no idea, Unless you had just upgraded.
By Tyson Lyons
Yeah, I upgraded 2 days later, because we are on it to build a huge base, but it was destroyed by some hackers on the same evening.
By Mushy
Hey Tyson.

Please remember that we have a forum section where you can report staff and players that break the rules.

The only times we award perks while a user is offline are when our award plugin is down for maintenance.

You actually can't tell whether you received your perks while on or offline. Once you donate, you're awarded your perks the at moment you join any of our servers, and that's what it sounds like you're describing. If you are in-game at the time you purchase a rank, you must re-log into the server in order to receive them.

This post got me somewhat confused, so please let me know if there's anything we can help you with. If you did not receive any of your perks or are having problems with them, please let us know.

Thank you.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!