Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Fappleton
It now says I am unable to join Modded2 server due to not having the mods. Do I now have to install them, and what are they so I can?
By Miku
The Server will download the mods automatically, we were updating it so it was most likely that.
By Miku
Ok you need to do one of 3 things, either go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Unturned\Maps (C:\ can either can F:\ or whatever you have steam on) and then delete all maps besides pei and yukon, (may work) 2nd fix, unsub from all workshop items (may work) or, go right click your game and go to properties, updates, then disable steam cloud and reinstall your game (Will Fix) but you will lose all your single player worlds and your characters will be lost but not your inventory
By Miku
Ok If you have any other problems say so here.
By Matchstick1999
I am having Trouble entering the server. When i try to enter the server i get stuck in the loading screen. This started happening when nelson posted the 3.13.1.0 update. I unistalled unturned and now when i try to enter the server i cant.
I was having soo much fun in the Chernarus server but idk what the problem is. Can you tell me all the mods that the server is using so i try to subscribe to them so i check if i can enter through that. Instead of waiting 35min and still get stuck in the loading screen. :(
By Miku
There is no mods besides the map

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!