All Global PvP Staff applications are displayed here.
By Saf
A new Staff Application has been submitted by Saf.
  • In-Game Name: Saf
  • Rank Desired: Moderator
  • Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): 7pm to 2am usually
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 380
  • SteamID64: 347703392
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/7347703392/
  • Staff Member(s) That Have Referred Me to Fill out This Application:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Administrative Experience on any Other Servers, with Proof:
  • Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member: I think that i should be a pvp moderator because i am on pandahut 16 almost everyday and I play a lot. Also I feel like there are really no pvp mods ever online and i know id be the most active one. I also really care about the pvp community and want to improve it in any way I can. Also sometimes ill see some toxicity in chat or someone breaking rules ect. but theres nothing i can really do except report the issue in the discord because pvp mods are hardly on.
By Saf
Answering the questions for applicants (im going to answer these as if i was mod and not trial mod or something else):

- How would you deal with a situation involving multiple people arguing in world chat and ignoring you when you've told them to stop?:
if i asked them to stop and they didnt listen i would simply mute them.

- If somebody was disrespecting another player, what would you do?:
it really depends on the level of disrespect but in most cases id ask the person disrespecting people to stop and if he doesnt listen he will be muted.

- Will you actively moderate the forums and assist in appeals/reports?:
I will try my best to.

- What would you do if you were on duty (You'd be in godmode or vanish) and you're fighting another person and end up killing him and then realise you were on duty?:
I would instantly apologize and i would offer to let him kill me twice so it would make up for my mistake.

- What would you do if you suspected somebody of cheating?:
I would first start my recording sowftware then spy on the guy i suspected and if I see that he is blaintly cheating ill ban him and send the proof in.

- Have you acknowledged our rules and promise to obey them accordingly?:
I have read all the rules and ill try my best to obey them

- How many hours can you moderate per day?:
well right now school is still out so i can moderate for a much longer time, but when school starts id still be able to get on for like 4 hours at the least

- Do you agree to screenshot or gather any evidence you can when you ban someone?:
Yes i do i stated that in my other answer.

- Do you agree to never abuse or harass other players via message or voice chat?:
I agree

- Do you agree that if you are found out to be a different age than the one you applied with, you are subject to instant demotion? If not, please post your real age now:
Yes I agree

- Do you agree to always being professional and never harass or get angry at a player for insulting/mocking/teasing you?:
Yes I will not lash out at them or anything

- Do you agree to never be biased and If you believe you are being biased step out of the situation and get another moderator to assist you?:
I agree

- Do you agree to always be truthful to players and other staff members and under no circumstances lie?:
I agree

- Do you agree to not cause unneeded drama and always attempt to not disturb players?:
I agree

- Do you promise to maintain a professional attitude towards users of all ages?:
I promise
Raccoon1x liked this
By GVC
You gotta mod all the servers, not just 16.

For that reason, im out.

*intense music*

^^^^^^shark tank if you are to dumb to understand.
Oldman AJ liked this
By Jacklay43

For that reason, im out.

*intense music*

I don't believe Surfice ever played on all pvp servers and he got mod. Should be fine.
By Saf
never said i dont play other server just mainly 16 lmao
By Miku
Your Steamid64 is 76561198192143087, not 347703392.
You might want to expand a bit more on why you should be staff and/or fix the grammar/spelling, but that's totally up to you.
Otherwise, you're best off just interacting with the community and getting to know people, Discord is your best avenue to that.
By Saf
i’ll expand on why I should be moderator and sorry for that silly steam id mistake, I legit have no idea how that happened. I will start off by saying that I think I am mature and responsible enough to handle this position, also i am just generally a big supporter of the pandahut servers and I want to see them thrive. To me the best way to do that was through becoming moderator so I can actually make a difference and an impact on the community, and I want to make sure people have a good experience playing the game and enjoying the community because I think it’s a great place. Overall though i’d say my greatest help to the team would be that i’m incredibly active, in the past two weeks I have 92 hours. Another reason is that I’ve been in situations where someone has been very toxic in chat and I feel like i’m really good and handling those types of situations because after talking with the guy that was being overly toxic for just a few minutes he decided to stop and the whole vibe went up in the server. I really don’t like toxicity at all or just ruins a lot of the fun for people.
By Jacklay43
What Miku meant is answer the list of questions in more detail, not just “I agree.” This will help improve your chances at being accepted.
By Saf
I’m pretty sure she said my reasoning to why i should be staff should be expanded on, she never said anything about the questions maybe i’m wrong but that’s what i interpreted it as. also there’s not much else to be said besides That I agree to do the thing it asked I don’t know what else could be said
By Bat-Kat

For that reason, im out.

*intense music*

I don't believe Surfice ever played on all pvp servers and he got mod. Should be fine.
surfice used to play #6 actively. also he was an rp mod first, 100x easier to get pvp mod after u are an rp mod

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!