All Global PvP Staff applications are displayed here.
By Halo
+1

Outstanding Hours & Activity (26.5 hour(s) played on PVP over the last two weeks.)
Have Played With OP On Some Occasions; OP is friendly and helpful
Somewhat Of A Clean PvP Ban Record (One Ban On Record)

Very Low Effort On Application; Please do remember that you are applying to become a PvP staff member among other applicants and putting more effort into your application will help this process for you.

Previous Declined Application Also Showcases Low Effort On Application; This trend of putting of low effort brings up the worry whether OP is dedicated enough to become a staff member.

Overall, -1. I would like to see more effort being put into this application in order for my personal feedback to be turned into a +1. Good luck! :heartfulpanda:
By Miku
As Halo said, you have good hours and such but should probably put more effort into your application & need more feedback.

Thanks for your interest.
By Supreme Leader
+1

Outstanding Hours & Activity (26.5 hour(s) played on PVP over the last two weeks.)
Have Played With OP On Some Occasions; OP is friendly and helpful
Somewhat Of A Clean PvP Ban Record (One Ban On Record)

Very Low Effort On Application; Please do remember that you are applying to become a PvP staff member among other applicants and putting more effort into your application will help this process for you.

Previous Declined Application Also Showcases Low Effort On Application; This trend of putting of low effort brings up the worry whether OP is dedicated enough to become a staff member.

Overall, -1. I would like to see more effort being put into this application in order for my personal feedback to be turned into a +1. Good luck! :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!