Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By JackRaiden
Hey,so I was playing on the RP server 2 days before it was closed for the ''Grand Re-opening'' and on the server it was just me and 5 other players teaming,and I got this brilliant idea,that,there should be 1 more ''role'' on the server called ''MAFIA''.Basically,MAFIA would be a group of at least 4 members,and they have this enemy called ''CARTEL'',these 2 names are just examples.What I'm trying to say is,there should be 1 more ''role'' (cuz most of the teams are bandits) and that one should be something like mafia,and ,of course,there can be as many Mafia's as you wish,but not with he same name.The rules for this role would be : -1 mafia team can KOS the enemy mafia team,so if you see in chat sth like [Cartel] Yakuza has shot in the head [MAFIA]Schneider,you can not acuze yakuza of not respecting the rules and killing you on sight.
-Mafia can roam on the streets,rob people(if they rob someone,here applies the bandit rules),but,if one of their members kill a player with no reason,then every player online can KOS that mafia team for the next 5 minutes.
-After a mafia team has been created you can only use names that contain the word ''Mafia'' or ''Cartel'' so that people know who they are messing with. (Ex: El Cartel ,Mafia Crew,etc..)
-A mafia team can have a maximum number of 8 members,and each mafia team has to have it's own leader,so they can arrange a meeting and discuss about ending a war or teaming against another mafia team.When a meeting like this is arranged nobody but the mafia members can go near the leaders.
-If you are a normal player,you may not approach the mafia leader only if he approaches you or he is allowing you to approach him.(not sure about this rule)
-Cops must know how to deal with them.
-If you have a team of more than 3 membersand all of you are bandits,you can join/create a mafia team.
If this ''role'' is accepted you can edit,don't use my rules and place your own rules,Indeed.
No hate or sth ples.If you have any ideas that can be added to mine or sth like that you can add them down below in the comment section.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!