Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Admiral - AML
I suggest if it is okay if someone makes the Duty ON or OFF he/she will quit the server ... ? I experienced this kind of abusive ON to loot items OFF if someone shoots them... :evil:

Especially those people who just recently being accepted :evil:

U can lock this thread if it makes non-sense thanks I just want to have a trustworthy leader.. Not just by those words they write but the way they act !

BE FAIR ENOUGH ! :!:
By Admiral - AML
Bump... ? Does the other moderator see this..? Idk if they actually see this maybe they are ashamed of using On / OFF duty when they get killed by other players espicially the server 3 right.. ?
By Arashi_tlk
This is indeed the correct spot for a suggestion, but if you see a mod/admin abusing their power in this matter you should get evidence and report it on this thread: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=16. Make sure to read the rules and have hard evidence when reporting.

There has been many people claiming abuse of power from mods/admins. We just have to stay vigilant to report issues we see.
By Admiral - AML
Well thanks for commenting my post , well those active pple who just being accepting cant even reply on this post are u ashamed of who you are..? Your abusive even though those new applicants whom admins dont know you just accepted it for it is your friend your trying to abuse that power while us getting ruined :oops: !
By RagnarosPower
Well thanks for commenting my post , well those active pple who just being accepting cant even reply on this post are u ashamed of who you are..? Your abusive even though those new applicants whom admins dont know you just accepted it for it is your friend your trying to abuse that power while us getting ruined :oops: !
I do not understand what you're talking about, mods need godmode in order to deal with things that are required to make the server a better place, and how would you feel if you had to deal with hackers/people violating the rules and you'd get shot in the face and lose all your gear in the meantime? and you'd always be shot whilst taking care of hackers etc. If a moderator is abusing then you can report it, but being on godmode to help out is not abuse. So stop exaggerating by using the word abuse when you have no proof whatsoever that a moderator has been abusing, if you do report him and he'll be demoted if it was a serious issue.
By Arashi_tlk
I do not understand what you're talking about, mods need godmode in order to deal with things that are required to make the server a better place, and how would you feel if you had to deal with hackers/people violating the rules and you'd get shot in the face and lose all your gear in the meantime? and you'd always be shot whilst taking care of hackers etc. If a moderator is abusing then you can report it, but being on godmode to help out is not abuse. So stop exaggerating by using the word abuse when you have no proof whatsoever that a moderator has been abusing, if you do report him and he'll be demoted if it was a serious issue.
From his first post, " I experienced this kind of abusive ON to loot items OFF if someone shoots them... " Pretty sure he was referring to seeing a mod out looting in godmode and then switching it off to kill someone. The grammar isn't that great, but if you think about what he said, it becomes pretty clear. If I'm mistake Admiral - AML, feel free to correct me. And with his second message, seems it was from Server 3 that it was happening. Now, like I said, if he wants to report an indecent, there is a proper way of doing so. But to me, looks like he is just calling someone out on something he seen. True there probably isn't evidence off it seeing as it would of been posted or report already if he had any, but it could still be looked into. Admiral - AML, just try to get evidence next time. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, is how a lot of "He said, She said" is looked at when it comes to admin/mod abuse, partly because there have been sooooo many false claims.
By RagnarosPower
Thanks for explaining, Admiral - AML if you've seen this happened then provide us with a date and time of when this happened and we'll see if the moderator has actually been looting on /duty and then went off duty to kill somebody, you have to report this on the Report a Staff member/player forum.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!