Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By J011yR4nch3r
So, a lot of people don't quite care for the KOS that happens to "nakeds," however I have experienced many occasions where these "harmless" nakeds buy a bluntforce and jump you, so I can agree that KOS is necessary sometimes.

While this is all fair play, some may enjoy roleplay with no KOS. I have met countless "nakeds" that just want to team, or want help learning the game. This is what "surviving" should be all about. Teamwork!

I think it would be cool if there was no KOS for one day. You could actually talk to the people using mics, form alliances, etc. Obviously, people with guns or weapons are a threat, so KOS would be allowed in that case. This would encourage more "friendly" RP gameplay on servers.

I just want to see what the community thinks about a day of RP, but I'm not suggesting that no KOS should be enforced.

Have a great day!

-J011y
By Arashi_tlk
I'd be curious to see how this goes. I don't normally trust randoms, and I like 95-99% of the time KOS. But I'm also curious to see how many actually turn on the group after people start making some bamboo or getting loot.

I do wish you luck with your RP get together. The way it sounded though seems like you were gonna be more of a friendly group with the fresh spawns. But with those you see with a gun, you're gonna KOS? Doesn't sound like you're much different than anyone else running around KOSing lol. It actually sounds more like you're a group of survivors that are willing to let in anyone that pretends to be nice, or is nice enough to join you to survive. But if you go around KOSing anyone else with a gun, it sounds more like you're just forming a murder group. Once again, I'm curious to see how this plays out. I wouldn't mind hunting down a huge group with a buddy, so if this does happen some day, be warned The Wolf is out hunting ;P
By J011yR4nch3r
It actually sounds more like you're a group of survivors that are willing to let in anyone that pretends to be nice, or is nice enough to join you to survive. But if you go around KOSing anyone else with a gun, it sounds more like you're just forming a murder group.
I guess I meant that, if the person with the gun starts shooting you, then KOS would be fine... obviously. XD Basically any visible "threat" would be taken care of, since they aren't playing by the RP rules. But otherwise if the person does not engage your group, then you shouldn't KOS, and let them be. Does that make sense? Either way, it's just a game, and the goal is to have fun together. So I don't usually care when things go sour or I lose my gear, it just makes it even more of a fun challenge to have to get stuff back. Others don't see it this way, and they rage...but that's not how I am at least. That's why I don't mind trusting freshies.
By Arashi_tlk
Naw I can understand that. I don't rage after the first couple deaths, and I don't scream hax like most, I usually think of a reason of why it happened, what they were using and such.

But I agree, it is a game, and sometimes people take things too serious. Also, which server do you usually play on? That could help with getting nicer people to play with you perhaps.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!