Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By J011yR4nch3r
I understand that the killfeed on other servers sometimes spams chat. However it would be helpful to know who you have just killed. Sometimes teaming with players that aren't in your steam group becomes a problem, because you don't know until they either freak out at you, or you type "who did I just kill?" in the chat. Rocket has a mod here:

http://dev.rocketmod.net/plugins/death-messages/
By Arashi_tlk
At times I would love to see this, so I can tell if someone bled out or who I killed, but with the chat HUD being so small it would just flood the chat with kills. Honestly if there was anyway to have the kill notification on the top right that would be better. But this would have to be something Nelson would have to add probably. Hell at times when I go on a zombie killing spree the +10 bamboo notification gets a little annoying. I would also love if Nelson brought back the reputation notification too, it would take away the want for the kill notification for me. Usually I don't really care who I kill, as long as they die lol.

If you want to team with people you're better off having everyone join a group. Prevents accidental kills, as side from explosions of course.
By J011yR4nch3r
Edit: I know Pandahut #2 has this, but it would be great to see on the Washington Maps or Yukon.
By Miku
It's funny that you suggest this right after we started adding it to our servers lol.
By J011yR4nch3r
Haha what really? Awesome! I haven't been on for a few hours and hopped on #2 and saw it.
By Arashi_tlk
We seen it on Pandahut 2 for a while, but then it just stopped around 11:30-12am CST I think? It's gonna be an issue with communicating people in chat when there is a lot of killing going on though, only reason I would be against it.
By Mushy
Guys, I'll modify the plugin so that it only shows certain death messages. The ones where the player gets rekt to the point of it being worth announcing it to the entire server.

If you have any ideas, please post below.
By Arashi_tlk
My vote:

Death messages for:

1. Gun kills.
2. Ran over by a car.
3. Explosion kills.

Don't put in:

1. Bled out.
2. Ate by zombies.
3. Died of thirst or hunger.
4. Drown.
5. Fell to their death.
6. Turned to a zombie (the radiation sickness thing)
7. Suicide

Not sure if there are any others.
Last edited by Arashi_tlk on November 14th, 2015, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Grape
I would personally prefer the
1.Gun kills (I shoot someone and have no way of knowing if they're dead unless straight in the open)
2.Bled out (sometimes someone might go behind a tree, sandbag or other barricade/bullet blocker where i can't shoot them and i don't have a way of seeing them besides going in 3rd person which can be tedious at times)
3.Ran over by a car (sometimes people run me over and its annoying as its nearly impossible to dodge/predict)
I can speak for many others as this is a highly shared problem between servers and players
By Arashi_tlk
Well the one reason I say it doesn't matter about the bled out one is because you don't know if it was the guy you shot or someone else that bled out on the other side of the map, it's a false senses of security, accomplishment and no way to know 100% unless you see a body.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!