Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Wyatt Jodexnis
The server needs better anti cheat plugins, I play on Panda hut #4 semi vanilla. Its unbelievable the amount of hackers i find, and its so frustrating when you get destroyed by a hacker and makes me want to quit. Also my friends and I spent 12+ hours within 2 days to make a max height sky base. today I log on to find a firetruck sitting in it. There is no possible way to get a firetruck to sky limit. When i took a walk around i noticed only lockers with items in them where destroyed. hackers are a huge problem on this server. Please consider using anti cheat plugins.
By Miku
To start with, there are zero anticheat plugins for unturned that are sold/free/etc right now.

It's a lot easier to do stuff in something like Minecraft. Where most hacks simply do stuff like hit people past what is possible, hit people too fast, etc. You can use math to calculate most of those things.

In unturned, it's a lot more complex as most of the hackers we want to ban are simply using Aimbot / ESP. The server cannot really calculate Aimbot or killing people through objects on its own. Fundamentally clients in unturned calculate all ballistics on their side. I've experimented a lot with the server calculating ballastics/if it would have been possible to hit someone, and as soon as one of the clients goes past ~70ms, those checks are all useless as the clients are calculating with lag and the server isn't.

Sure, a firetruck shouldn't be above the max height. But having a plugin simply ban anyone in a firetruck doing that is very arbitrary and prone to error. It's 110% possible to accidentally glitch above or below the map, and It's happened a million times. Banning people for it is prone to false postives.

We mostly just have to rely on Battleye to deal with this stuff as it can scan the user's computer directly for hacks and such, which is a LOT easier than just detecting the effects.
By ZERO
Hello,

You can always report the hackers on our Discord (https://pandahut.net/discord). I'll be more active on that server in the future. The anti-cheat plugins will be up to Miku and Mushy. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!