Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By AnarchyMachine
Im mvp+ chrome but there is only starter kit. It would be good if donators got kit or we choose kit like in pvp or rp.
By Miku
On unturnov the main perk is the /vault stash and /vault stash+ that you can use at the end of the hallway, which never decays and is faster than going to apt. If there are other very minor passive perks that don't affect gameplay I wouldn't mind putting them in, but nothing major like a kit.
By GhostDragon
On unturnov the main perk is the /vault stash and /vault stash+ that you can use at the end of the hallway, which never decays and is faster than going to apt. If there are other very minor passive perks that don't affect gameplay I wouldn't mind putting them in, but nothing major like a kit.
Adding a kit just makes it stray even further away from the actual game, it'll also be really unfair.
Phantasy liked this
By AnarchyMachine
only /vault works but Its only 2x3 :(
By GhostDragon
Lolwar /vault stash and stash+ both work....
By AnarchyMachine
no only /vault
/vault stash
and
/vault stash+ not works
By GhostDragon

no only /vault
/vault stash
and
/vault stash+ not works
Maybe you just need to get gooder.
By Miku

no only /vault
/vault stash
and
/vault stash+ not works
The stash and stash+ only work near the end of the main hall, are you on #12 or #14? #12 should have signs clearly showing where you can use it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!