Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Sp4x
I think it'd be pretty rad if there was a /skills or /maxskills command that maxed out all of your skills at once, something similar.
Or just turn off xp decay or whatever it's called.
Re-upgrading all of your skills every time you die is a hassle, and takes away from the fast-paced high-action pvp that kitpvp provides
:)
By Helena
if you are good enough at pvp you know that setting every skill to max is a waste of twice the needed xp, mind as well how quick it is to lose xp even as a mvp+ player
By Liona
um no, if you know how to utilise your XP, you don't need to worry.

XP: Pg1 Max everything except overkill. Pg3: max healing.

all of that can be upgraded via the standard /kit xp.

Donators can do more such as upgrade sneaky beaky as well.

overall -1

-snoob bog
Cookie liked this
By Outspace
um no, if you know how to utilise your XP, you don't need to worry.

XP: Pg1 Max everything except overkill. Pg3: max healing.

all of that can be upgraded via the standard /kit xp.

overall -1

-snoob bog
You forget pg2 max sneakybeaky. But okay be a noob
By Pablo Escobar.
+1
By Mr Pepe
+1, I agree with Sp4x. It's really annoying to upgrade skills all the time and it ruins the fun. I remember getting spawn killed like 3 times in a row and loosing all my exp when I was new to the game.
By Liona
You forget pg2 max sneakybeaky. But okay be a noob
sneakybeaky yes is useful but I don't waste on it due to the fact I don't need to be a noob who relies on hiding in bushes or some shit.

overall bigger -1 to this noob who doesn't understand pvp smh
By ZERO
Personally, I think this aspect of needing to refill your skill levels is a part of the PvP experience. I don't really have an issue with it because if I died, then it's my fault and there should be some sort of punishment to your death. I get the hassle, but the "fast-paced-high-action pvp" doesn't always fit PvP. With the amount of time required to get to your home, then refilling your experience should not take that long if you actually allocate your experience points smartly. I find no issues with the current system.
By Lex Of Talionis
+1 But only for MVP above. Having to consistently go back into my XP kits and regain my XP is extremely tedious and is extremely annoying. In my opinion I believe there should be max skills, but at a cost. Perhaps put it at 1-5k to get your skills for that certain life, It's quite expensive however it saves everyone time. This is also somewhat linked to custom kits, as they both allow quicker paced less tedious gameplay, but I'll be quiet regarding that as it has been denied countless times.
By Liona
+1 But only for MVP above. Having to consistently go back into my XP kits and regain my XP is extremely tedious and is extremely annoying. In my opinion I believe there should be max skills, but at a cost. Perhaps put it at 1-5k to get your skills for that certain life, It's quite expensive however it saves everyone time. This is also somewhat linked to custom kits, as they both allow quicker paced less tedious gameplay, but I'll be quiet regarding that as it has been denied countless times.
-1 filling stats for pvp is part of the fun.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!