Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Helena
Wait hold up there's a problem, how to tell where someone or u are, in unturned there was a map and landmarks and if it's a infinite map then a faction could just make a base an eternity away and it would be untouched for a while
F3 gives coordinates X-Y-Z. /tpa -name- /tpa a
At this point if travelling great distances for you in mc is an issue, my one advice is get good at moving in mc lol. Factions is such a diverse thing when it comes to moving from many specific points and such, you may wanna get used to dividing coordinate X/Z numbers by 8
By ZERO
Wait hold up there's a problem, how to tell where someone or u are, in unturned there was a map and landmarks and if it's a infinite map then a faction could just make a base an eternity away and it would be untouched for a while
F3 gives coordinates X-Y-Z. /tpa -name- /tpa a
At this point if travelling great distances for you in mc is an issue, my one advice is get good at moving in mc lol. Factions is such a diverse thing when it comes to moving from many specific points and such, you may wanna get used to dividing coordinate X/Z numbers by 8
There is a command that allows you to pull up a map on your chat of claimed land or unclaimed land. It also displays your current coordinates.
By Aren
There is a command that allows you to pull up a map on your chat of claimed land or unclaimed land. It also displays your current coordinates.
That is /fmap

It also is not coordinates, it would say something like Wilderness-88N

Or Chunk 181.

There is additional plugins that can have the fmap display coordinates.
By Javi-kun
Or you could use mods you can download and use such as optifine and there are also dynamic maps which you can use.
By Flopdup
I’d play it
who am I displaying my eyes upon ? when did you come back
ACerealBowl liked this
I’d play it
He’s in the same category as you: Inactive?
(diss track here)
ACerealBowl liked this
By Flopdup
I’d play it
He’s in the same category as you: Inactive?
105 hrs last 2 weeks noob
ACerealBowl liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!