Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By LuIIaby
Another Legit PvP survival server with loot+ (100% health items) and all original settings but with First Person combat (third person vehicles)

I suggest this because a few people like myself really dislike the third person aspect of this game. It promotes camping and prefire around corner tactics where whoever is pushing pretty much has a 9/10 chance to beat the person hiding behind a wall. so I know other who also don't like this and would love to play on a server like this.
Before you compare it to any other game with third person combat (like arma or other games) remember that unlike those games Unturned allows you to run and gun/jump around corners spraying with little to no accuracy penalty, so that'd be a really unfair comparison since unturned PvP is more forgiving to running and gunning.
By MrBagelCheese
I've been playing pandahut for a really long time and personally I like the vanilla+ experience in it. I feel like I don't get the vibe of shooting a zombie and 100 items coming out of it. Also miku said it herself unturned wasn't meant to be a fps shooter. If you don't like 3rd person.........idk? git gud
By Mushy
Hello,

You might be interested in our Vanilla+ servers. Here is their connection information:

Russia Vanilla+ #3
IP: vanilla3.pandahut.net Port: 27015
Map: Russia
Player Slots: 24
Style: Vanilla+ [Home & TPA]

France Vanilla+ #18
IP: vanilla18.pandahut.net Port: 27015
Map: France
Player Slots: 24
Style: Vanilla+ [Home & TPA]

You can find our full server list here: https://pandahut.net/servers

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!