Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
What I was thinking is that there could be a plugin similar to /trash but it would be for selling so for example you could type /sell and a big box would pop up exactly like the /trash command so that you can put all the stuff you want to sell inside of it really easily instead of having to sell every individual thing which is very time consuming and risky because you can get shot while doing it. And if you put something in the box that you cant sell then it will just stay in your inventory or on the ground and will give a message. Ex: Golf Club and Frying Pan can not be sold in the shop. If you are sell a bunch of items (more than 2) than a message will pop up after you sell them saying "You have sold 5 items to the shop for $600" or something like that. I think this would make PvP Servers way more fun because it gives more time for pvping instead of standing and selling stuff. Please give this a +1 if you like this idea or give suggestions about how this could be made better.
By Angular
Sounds like a great idea
By Mushy
For multiple items with the same ID you can already do that. E.g.: /sell alice 3 will sell three unequipped Alice Packs.

We will work on the idea of a drop box for selling items.
By Hardium
How would the "drop box" deal with unsellable items that are placed inside? I figure that it would just return it to your inventory, but just wanted to point this out so that it can be considered when making the addition.
By Mushy
I haven't worked out the details of it yet, although unsellable items could simply be dropped to the ground, for example.
By TomatoChunks
Ya thats what i was thinking as well...if you look at my post you will see i said that it could drop to the ground or go in your inventory
By tMoist
This is actually a genius idea dude. 10/10 would +1 again.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!