Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By MrBagelCheese
Can we change one of the 3 rotating arenas maps to a custom washington arena map alot of people would like to practice for the next tournament on this map but other servers are way too crowded. This map is on the workshop so I don't see a problem with using this map. Also another suggestion for this is also making it first person only but you guys don't have to do that if you don't want. Also it makes everyone drop from the sky like a regular battle royale and I was just wondering if this would be possible for all the pandahut arena servers maybe not for pei but stuff like alpha valley and monolith would be cool if you dropped from the sky. Again please do not shut down my suggestions instantly *cough cough @Aren* I feel like this is do able and something the pvp community should decide on.
By Aren
Removed advertisements. In the future don’t advertise another server again or it may result in a punishment. Nor did I shut it down, I told you it would be to much upkeep, a plug-in does NOT perform every action needed, it does PART of it.

Feedback is important but you also have to take into account if one is closed it had a valid reason. Not all things with positive feedback get accepted nor added in....
By MrBagelCheese
What did I advertise exactly? bc miku looked at this forum post after I sent this to her and she said this was good

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!