Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
Maybe its an idea to make some sort of /freeze <name> command. (staff only ofcourse)

What it does is just freezing the player (I remember this being a thing on RP). But instead it just being a thing it'll spam (in color) something like:
Code: Select allYou have been frozen by a staff member. If you disconnect you will be banned. Please connect to our Discord. (type /discord for the invite-link).
And then a PVP mod can TP to him and tell him in voice chat he needs to hop on discord because he suspects him of hacking. Then they can actually do a Discord Screenshare call. I saw the guide of Miku and this could easily be implemented since I think some people bypass the /screen <name> with a 2nd screen or something.
Telling a suspected hacker he is hacking is a bad idea
By Aren
Most staff already do this if they leave banned thing. Supermods+ have cuff and freeze already. The only thing we would need to change is the freeze message. However this might encourage good players being suspected to leave due to constantly having to screenshare if we force them every time

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!