Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Mushy
Me and Xenos were talking and we were saying if you do /rank in discord it should come up with a nearby leaderboard like if im rank 160 it should show maybe ranks 180-140 just so someone can't just snatch up your rank I think it would make it more competitive for people who care about rank. If this is too hard to make as a discord bot you could always have the pvp top 300 players leaderboard on the actual pandahut website.
Another topic about the discord is that there should be a voice channel for Pvp#1 and Pvp#2 because whenever I want to talk to my friends about pvp people who play rp join general and ask if we are playing rp it's not that big of a deal but I think it wouldn't be that hard to add 2 discord voice channels I would like to see this done pls.
:heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
How does this look to you?

https://pandahut.net/playerranks/
By MrBagelCheese
Okay so I looked up my own rank and I don’t believe I’m rank 63 last time I checked I was rank 134
By MrBagelCheese
I did see that it says leaderboard for the last 30 days but it seems a bit inaccurate because I saw that emerald was on there and she hasn't played in a really long time so idk again no complaints about it just seems not right but keep up the good work I would like to see this working
By MrBagelCheese
oh alright but I'm still pretty sure im not rank 62 im rank 130 something but I could be mistaken
By Mushy
I did see that it says leaderboard for the last 30 days but it seems a bit inaccurate because I saw that emerald was on there and she hasn't played in a really long time so idk again no complaints about it just seems not right but keep up the good work I would like to see this working
This only shows players who have logged in in the past 30 days, not the entire lifetime of KitPvP. We don't want to list players who have been inactive for over a year.

As you can see, Emerald did in fact log in in the past 30 days (yesterday, as a matter of fact):

#81 76561198411771882 Emerald 45763 2018-09-23 01:20:52
Okay so I looked up my own rank and I don’t believe I’m rank 63 last time I checked I was rank 134
It shows you as Rank #62 because this list only shows players who have been active within the last 30 days, as you have noted yourself. In-game, it might show you as Rank 134 due to a lot of inactive users with more points than you. This was intended, as we do not want to list inactive players.
Miku liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!