Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By ZERO
I have been thinking of a server that is dedicated for super fast PvP with /I and /v along with a few other commands. Here are the commands I think that would make it good for the server if it were to be created.
/I
/v
/save
/load
/home
/tpa (all /tpa related commands)
/rank (I firmly believe it keeps players around to maintain their rank and to decrease their rank IN A GOOD WAY)
Standard Pandahut commands such as /discord and /servers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it were to be created, here's what I would suggest on how to keep the lag in check.
I would have some plugins that can remove ALL BUILDABLE OBJECTS THAT HAVE BEEN PLACED DOWN. I'd remove them once every hour or so (depends on the amount of players that are on if the server goes up). I'd also have the plugin to remove ALL EMPTY VEHICLES. I'd also not allow ANY ITEMS TO DROP FROM A PLAYER WHEN THEY DIE to decrease the lag if a lot of players die. I think the map could be Washington or PEI because the server would be for PvP that is rapid and fast. For the /I and /v, there should DEFINITELY be a cool down. I think a cool down of four seconds for the /I is acceptable. I think for the /v, there should be a sixty second cool down on it. I'd also limit what the player can spawn in vehicle wise. Here's how you can take advantage of the cool downs. Let's say a very active player wished to decrease the time limit on the /v and /I, they could purchase a Pandahut rank and depending on what it is, they can decrease the time limit and/or get access to more vehicles. You could also increase the amount of load outs a player can have depending on the rank he/she gets. This can bring profit to help other Pandahut servers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ways you can contact me for more information if I cannot respond to you on this forum page:
Discord Username: ZERO#6280
Steam Username: ZERO
In-game Username: ZERO (mostly plays on Pandahut #16 & Pandahut #4)
I may have forgotten a few things to type out, so if I remember, I'll post them.
S1LW3R3K liked this
By ZERO
As I said, if I remember things I forgot to say in the original Forum post, I'd leave a reply with the information. Here's what I am adding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have a cool down for /load and limit the amount of load outs.
Recommended cool down time: 15 seconds for /load
Recommended amount for /save: 2
Pros of this?: You can increase the /save amounts and you can decrease the load out time for a rank depending on what rank you have.
By Aren
No

These servers cause way to much lag. They are also very much harder to maintain in population and has been discussed several times. It would in no way help PH servers. We have also had discussions about a /load command and ultimately said no we do not wish to add these features since OpPvP is meant to be with the kits provided or you BUY your weapons upon respawn normally. Not via a command. Even with the plugins suggested that would require staff to do so and or an automated function which in the long run would bog the server down which we dont look to do.
If you have any further suggestions feel free to post them
By TrippL
Good idea but pry won’t happen due to so many other creative servers being out there.
By MemeOverlord
-1 good concept but too laggy
By MemeOverlord
I feel like a creative kit pvp server would make buying mvp+ rank or any rank obsolete -1
^
By Miku
Mushy and I made Kitpvp with the idea of being creative but with more limitations and goals you can have/reach.
heATheN, Helena, Mushy and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!