Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By [G.O.D]GoldBeard
So while this issue is not impacting me much it is impacting my freind's who like to play on this server but dont have the best computer... So whenever we are walking through Seattle you can almost count in their being at least 20 to 30 plates just between the Sky needle and the crane. Also lets not forget about the other ones that are all throughout Seattle and the entire map that are completely useless and we all know this causes A lot of lag for players that cant afford the top notch PC to play Unturned and not just causing lag they are also pretty annoying when they are scattered across bridges so vehicles cant go through, Etc. So coming to the end of this rant I would just request that we maybe had more plate wipes to keep the lag at bay and keep players happy and while I try my best to destroy some plates it is near impossible to get them all this is why im requesting Admins and everyone who plays to help keep the server lag free and destroy plates! THANK YOU so much for viewing this. Kind Regards GoldBeard
By RagnarosPower
So while this issue is not impacting me much it is impacting my freind's who like to play on this server but dont have the best computer... So whenever we are walking through Seattle you can almost count in their being at least 20 to 30 plates just between the Sky needle and the crane. Also lets not forget about the other ones that are all throughout Seattle and the entire map that are completely useless and we all know this causes A lot of lag for players that cant afford the top notch PC to play Unturned and not just causing lag they are also pretty annoying when they are scattered across bridges so vehicles cant go through, Etc. So coming to the end of this rant I would just request that we maybe had more plate wipes to keep the lag at bay and keep players happy and while I try my best to destroy some plates it is near impossible to get them all this is why im requesting Admins and everyone who plays to help keep the server lag free and destroy plates! THANK YOU so much for viewing this. Kind Regards GoldBeard
I've gone ahead and removed some structures off #16, including cleaning off Seattle. It should be better now. Please do also bear in mind we have automatic decay on the server, meaning that if a player doesn't log on for X amount of time, his structures will be removed. So all of the structures you see, are of people that are constantly active on that server. Please let me know if the server is a bit more clean / less laggy now.
Mushy liked this
By [G.O.D]GoldBeard
@RagnarosPower Indeed my freinds are telling my its A lot less glitchy around the middle of Seattle but still say that around the mall is pretty bad not sure why.! Also thank you for that information I was unaware of the decay setting. I appreciate your reply Kind Regards GoldBeard!
By Aren
I have cleared ALL around seattle to help reduce lag! As well as parts outside of it <3
Miku, Mushy liked this
By Mushy
This issue has been solved. We will be sure to clear KitPvP server maps more often and possibly lower the decay time on them.

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. In case you need further help, don't hesitate to create a new topic.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!