Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
I have a lot of hours in Unturned and so does the group I play with. Collectively speaking we have around over 10,000 hours. I have played on a lot of servers since I quit playing on Pandahut due to #18 and #3 having map changes. Here's some stuff that would benefit your servers.

- Get rid of a few of them. (If you are using a server hoster this will save you money and also help with server population.) I counted around 16 servers. Only two of which actually had 10 or more people. Unturned as a game has seen a massive drop in population since last year around this time. The reason a lot of the servers seem dead is due to the actual population being spread out across other servers. (I could have just got the server at a low too, but I have looked at it at other times and saw similar results.)

- Add voting to your servers. Not only would this help put your servers back on the map, it would also be a nice way of rewarding players. On a competitor's server, after voting you are able to do /reward which gives you $20,000 of the server currency along with some gear. It's a nice incentive to vote for the players and it also helps boost traffic to your server. (Pretty sure it's a rocket plugin too, so it wouldn't be incredibly hard to set up.)

- Add mods again. Of the 16 current servers I saw, 1 of them had a modded map. (The only one being Rust) Mods keep the game interesting and fun. Nearly all of the higher pop servers use mods almost exclusively. Players enjoy using modded items, playing on modded maps, and driving modded vehicles. Ask the community in your Discord what mods they would like to see and give it a try. (Perhaps even add a webstore section to this site or to Discord where you can check the ids of the items? It is a feature that other servers use that was very popular.) This would make feasts and airdrops more interesting too.

Those are just a few suggestions my group has had. There are a lot more smaller suggestions to be said, but those are a few of the larger ones. I played a lot on a server that was moderately successful despite Unturned basically being dead and had quite a bit of fun despite the staff being cunts. Take these suggestions into consideration if possible. I would like to have an Unturned server to play on with good staff.
By Mushy
Hello,

As far as the number of servers is concerned, all 18 Pandahut servers seem to be doing well and we do not believe it is time to remove any servers yet.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BbvdTQO.png[/img]

The screenshot above was taken at at 4PM EST on a Monday. Off-peak time on an off-peak day.

As far as voting is concerned, that would definitely be required in case we had a limited number of servers. However, at the current time we have enough servers to cover all of the popular official maps. If you would rather play Germany than PEI, you can simply switch servers.

Our only modded server at the moment is #9 Rust Mod, and we do not have any plans to add modded servers back in at the moment. This may change in the future and we will let you all know.

Thank you for your suggestions and ideas. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!