Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By King_Of_Spades
There should be a way to reset the ranking system on OPKits, sort of like a prestige system of sorts, and your points would reset or something. I feel as if this would incite players to PvP more, giving them all something to work towards, and it'd be a way to determine who the best pvpers are on the server at the time. (the extra money wouldn't hurt either :P )
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hello,

There is a way to reset all ranks on OPKits. However, this would likely make a lot more people angry than happy. You could help this issue by playing under a different Steam account.
By Mushy
Quick update on this topic.

We have added seven more ranks to KitPvP/OPKits, with Bamboo prize increments all the way to 1 million Bamboo. The last rank takes 1 million and 24 thousand points to reach. Our highest-ranked player currently has 400k points.

We will be announcing this change globally along with a set of other changes we've made to the servers.

Thank you for you suggestions!
By Brylyth
Honestly, I feel that there should be a reset. Not now, but maybe, say, at New Year's, and every New Year's thereafter. The ranking system, cool as it is, is one that categorically benefits players that have been on PH longer, and is very little a measurement of skill. 1m points is, admittedly, thousands of kills, but if you're having a decent and productive session each day you could get there in a year.

Alternatively, would it be possible to add a month-by-month ranking system on top of the existing permanent system, such that players can compete for prizes each month?
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place can get an MKII with bamboo, and all the way down to 10th can get some bamboo as well?
By TrippL
I don’t think that should happen to all opkits servers. Mabye a new competitive pvp server?
By wonslowcar
petition to have pvp tournaments on opkits for prizes
breathe to sign
By Flopdup
Honestly, I feel that there should be a reset. Not now, but maybe, say, at New Year's, and every New Year's thereafter. The ranking system, cool as it is, is one that categorically benefits players that have been on PH longer, and is very little a measurement of skill. 1m points is, admittedly, thousands of kills, but if you're having a decent and productive session each day you could get there in a year.

Alternatively, would it be possible to add a month-by-month ranking system on top of the existing permanent system, such that players can compete for prizes each month?
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place can get an MKII with bamboo, and all the way down to 10th can get some bamboo as well?
Not quite. There is absolutely no way to get 1 milion points in 1 year, the player with the most points atm is very active and has been gathering points for a little less than 2 years(I know him), yet he has 400k points which is not even halfway there.
Mushy liked this
By Brylyth
Alrighty, my bad.
In that case, I'd say preserve current ranks, but have a weekly leaderboard so that players that haven't been grinding for 2 years can demonstrate skill in the short-term.
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
There should be a way to reset the ranking system on OPKits, sort of like a prestige system of sorts, and your points would reset or something. I feel as if this would incite players to PvP more, giving them all something to work towards, and it'd be a way to determine who the best pvpers are on the server at the time. (the extra money wouldn't hurt either :P )
Took us a while, but here it is:

https://pandahut.net/playerranks/

If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to create a new topic.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!