Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
When you can gear up with a single command, and teleport to a friend with another, any slow-paced fight gets dragged out ridiculously.
If a player is 2v1 at long range (say, 150-200 meters with some water between) and the two players keep TPAing back and forth as they peek and die, the lone player is essentially playing a 1v6. Not fun, not fair. Please patch.

Being unable to TPA for 30 seconds after death, and /home for 20 seconds after respawning balances respawns, and puts them back at what was originally intended (a 30 second delay before spawning in your bed).
Wrost Idea ever
The tpa cool down is just right
I want to clarify a little here - I don't mean the cooldown overall, I mean adding to the cooldown upon death.
So if you have a 5 second cooldown to TPA when you die, it's now 35 seconds, not a global all-around increase.
-1 /home is already a non-viable option 1/2 of the time due to spawns being the same (we all have been spawn killed by someone spawnin ontop of us while we type /home)
I mean, you could buy a yuri or falcon or whatever else you like once you spawn, but if you can't defend yourself from being spawned on top of for 30 seconds, than you probably can't for 10 seconds. Also, you know, the idea here is to STOP respawning randomly then /home or /tpa from being viable instead of waiting the proper time and respawning in bed, so that players can actually have a chance against groups.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!