Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Coconut
If I am seeing correctly, there are no longer any PVP modded servers. Pandahut 3 has been replaced with vanilla and is no longer an economy server or Chernarus. That was personally my favourite server out of all them and then suddenly I come back after a break and it's gone. I don't know if other people agree, but I believe somebody should add back at least one modded PVP server. For example, the Domination pack and the special forces pack. People on PH3 definitely enjoyed playing on it. Also, I noticed as I was reading through the forums that you replaced it due to it not being popular enough. But I mean, is panda hut 3 nowadays doing any better? You might be lucky to find 4 people on server 3 nowadays at the same time. In conclusion, modded PVP servers should come back to at least one of the pandahut servers. Give it some life.
By Lex Of Talionis
+1, I love Modded PvP and all of them have disappeared, thank you for this suggestion, I hope it gets accepted, great idea man
By Miku
You might be lucky to find 4 people on server 3 nowadays at the same time..
There are 14 people on it right now and it's not even peak time.
Also, I noticed as I was reading through the forums that you replaced it due to it not being popular enough.
It was both that and also that modded servers are high maintenance (mods would constantly break and have to be replaced), as well as having low player counts, much lower than #3 for example.
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
But I mean, is panda hut 3 nowadays doing any better? You might be lucky to find 4 people on server 3 nowadays at the same time.
Thanks for your suggestion, but this comment in itself is pathetic. Do some research before you speak. #3 is on of our most consistent servers, and reaches 22/24 on peak hours/days. Server #18 would be an option as that server is most definitely always empty. We will study the possibility of adding another Modded server.
By Danny Dog
But I mean, is panda hut 3 nowadays doing any better? You might be lucky to find 4 people on server 3 nowadays at the same time.
Thanks for your suggestion, but this comment in itself is pathetic. Do some research before you speak. #3 is on of our most consistent servers, and reaches 22/24 on peak hours/days. Server #18 would be an option as that server is most definitely always empty. We will study the possibility of adding another Modded server.
Not too many mods this time please. It gets very confusing.
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!