Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

What changes would you like to see on the Vanilla+ servers?

Increase vehicle spawn rate and player armor multiplier
50%
Increase player armor multiplier only
No votes
0%
Increase vehicle spawn rate only
25%
Do not change anything
25%
To start off I just wanna say that these are my opinions and I am only posting this to bring attention to the issues I noticed on the pandahut servers, maybe not all servers but on the pandahut #20, the map on Russia the vehicle spawns are super low because of the number of bicycles around the map, not only are they armored and spawn a ton, but since they never get destroyed, no new vehicles ever respawn and the other issue I was going to address was how low the player armor on the server was set to, I get that the vanilla configs are not so popular, but its just ridiculous that you can get one shot with both farm and high cal guns with or without helmets on. Aside from that the server is pretty balanced, I'm not a big fan of the no durability thing, but hey that's just me. Thanks for reading I hope something could be done to fix these issues.
To start off I just wanna say that these are my opinions and I am only posting this to bring attention to the issues I noticed on the pandahut servers, maybe not all servers but on the pandahut #20, the map on Russia the vehicle spawns are super low because of the number of bicycles around the map, not only are they armored and spawn a ton, but since they never get destroyed, no new vehicles ever respawn and the other issue I was going to address was how low the player armor on the server was set to, I get that the vanilla configs are not so popular, but its just ridiculous that you can get one shot with both farm and high cal guns with or without helmets on. Aside from that the server is pretty balanced, I'm not a big fan of the no durability thing, but hey that's just me. Thanks for reading I hope something could be done to fix these issues.
Hey man,

Both the vehicle spawns and the player armor are settings that are a part of the default, untouched Untuned configuration.

We have set up a poll in this forum topic so that the community can weigh in their opinion on whether the vehicle spawn rate and player armor multiplier should be increased. The poll is set to run for the next four days.

Thank you for your suggestion. We appreciate your feedback.
Hey man my team and I had no problem finding cars on Russia and on Germany we found a firetruck, a military jeep a military eagle an annushka, a beetle, a police car, a police bike, a prison truck, a luggage car and 3 off-roaders

Here’s a tip. When you destroy a vehicle another one spawns

Hey man my team and I had no problem finding cars on Russia and on Germany we found a firetruck, a military jeep a military eagle an annushka, a beetle, a police car, a police bike, a prison truck, a luggage car and 3 off-roaders

Here’s a tip. When you destroy a vehicle another one spawns
You never told me about this Stan...
I've been playing on the Russia Vanilla for nearly 2 months now and the only vehicle I've ever owned was a jeep. We do need to increase vehicle chances and just a little of armour multiplier .
I've been playing on the Russia Vanilla for nearly 2 months now and the only vehicle I've ever owned was a jeep. We do need to increase vehicle chances and just a little of armour multiplier .
Really? I’ve been playing it for 3 weeks and I’ve found a sedan, two fire trucks, a TANK and a car which I can’t remember the name of
Really? I’ve been playing it for 3 weeks and I’ve found a sedan, two fire trucks, a TANK and a car which I can’t remember the name of
Lucky boi. They do need to be increased though. Vanilla configs accomodate a small player number, and that's not even to mention the amount of new players joining.
I think that the map should stay vanilla as possible
Loaded on to Germany yesterday, found 2 cars, a quad, a dumptruck, and police car, I think it's fine
You guys need to consider Germany is a new server so it hasn't stockpiled bikes everywhere yet like Russia, I had no problem finding cars on Germany because they get destroyed when found but bikes are bulletproof for some stupid reason so no one destroys them and they collect dust along with a vehicle spot on Russia the issue isn't the spawn rates its the lack of bike regulation.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!