Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!

Changing #8 from Modded PEI to Modded Germany

Yes
82%
No
18%
By Danny Dog
That is an idea I can get behind
What genre of mods are you thinking?
The mods #3 currently has are preferable, which is the Domination Pack, the Ranger Warfare Pack, Freedom Strike, Special Forces Pack, WRX's clothes pack, the Millionare pack, and the Standalone Ghillies mod.
Flare gun is kind've funny, but isn't that interesting. The other mods don't seem to be that good, especially the Jet one, which is far worse then Nelson's jet.
TBH what I think would work if you want "survival" is
Sorry for all the links but this is what would make it survival esc

Spoiler added by flopdup to save everyones life
and Special Forces Pack, should stay

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/fil ... =758826029
+1
By King_Of_Spades
These mods would be great additions, but I would still prefer the Ranger Warfare Pack, as the weapons there are really sweet, and most of them don't damage stuctures, besides the Lmg's. Though having the mods I listed, including yours is ideal, I'm not sure how much of a toll this would take on the network.
I agree that the map should be changed but not to Germany, a lot of nicer maps have came out that are extremely detailed and some of them seem to be a good mix of both pvp and survival
Like what maps, washington and pei are too small for mods, hawaii is glitch heaven, yukon is well yukon, greece is unfinished and buggy, russia is good, but not as diverse as germany
Like what maps, washington and pei are too small for mods, hawaii is glitch heaven, yukon is well yukon, greece is unfinished and buggy, russia is good, but not as diverse as germany
Other community made maps
A modded Germany map would be absolutely amazing. The current weapon and clothing mods on server #3 are incredible, but the map leaves a bit to be desired. Germany's diversity, depth, and size would make for a great map to mod. Germany is well known for being able to sustain bases for more than a day which draws a lot of attention from people who enjoy building bases since you have a chance of it being defendable due to the terrain advantages that come with the map. As a vanilla map alone, it's incredible, but if you added the guns and clothing mods to the map it would be even more amazing. On server #25, "people hunting" is fairly common, requires some level of skill, and leads to some pretty amazing pvp wars. Unlike PEI where it's practically an arena, Germany offers a massive variety of combat situations in some very unique location types. I strongly believe this would create a new type of pvp atmosphere where Survival would still be a main focus of the server itself. Absolutely phenomenal idea in my opinion.
King_Of_Spades, tMoist liked this
bump
+1
I think this would be a good change to add diversity to the server, as Shifty stated. Server population will most likely increase as well, giving even more reason to change the map.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!